Sunday, August 27, 2006

Long Live Roy G. Biv

I guess I'm still not fully over this Pluto's no longer a planet thing.

How can you just do that? Well, apparently there are some science guys who can.

Gone is My Very Eager Mother Just Served Us Nine Pizzas. What do we replace it with? How about My Very Eager Mother Just Served Us Noodles? At least until another planet is stripped of its title. Or another is added.

Oh, and another thing....did you know that Uranus was originally named Herschel? For real. It was. My question is, how do you decide to change the name from something as simple as Herschel to something as Uranus?

Maybe I'm under-estimating the sense of humor of these science guys?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Venus is no longer a planet now??

It's.....

My Very Eager Mother....