Saturday, August 26, 2006

Well, here I am.

*tap, tap*

Is this on?

A friend asked me today if I blogged. After admitting that I had thought about it, but hadn't pulled the trigger, she said, "Give it a try."

So, here I am.

It's 1:58 a.m. I should be in bed. But, I'm here. Creating something that I'm not sure anyone will read. Maybe you will. Maybe you won't.

And I'm OK with that. Really.

Because this is for me. Well, and for you. If you like it.

Let me know if you do. And let me know if you don't. After all, I'm going to let you know what I like, and, more importantly, what I don't like.

Blogging is a two-way street, right?

All I can think about right now (remember, it's basically 2 a.m.) is, "is this what Doogie felt like?"

With that, my first blog entry concludes.

See you soon. I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am as bad as you reading this T 12:20 am in stead of being in bed as I too have to work tomorrow.
You are a good writer. I loved the part about the yellow orange juice. Where did you rock climb?