Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Be Careful What You Wish For....

Wow.

So this is how the other half of the blogging world lives?

I've got readers. At least I've got readers these last two days. So, thanks to Clink and Molly and those that have linked me in their recent posts. This is kind of cool.

But, yikes. Now the pressure is on.

I must deliver for you, my (hopefully) growing readership.

And I am going to do my best to fulfill your need of getting nothin'.

I'm not sure I'm ready to commit to the daily post, but I am going to work harder at being more on top of my came. Because, I mean, people are watching now!

Since you're probably learning about me, I'm going to work on one of those crazy "100 things about me" posts. Who knows how long that'll take, but that's what will come next.

Then, who knows where it goes from there.

But, wherever it goes, I hope you're with me.

Thanks for checking in. Really.

What else? I got nothin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of 100-plus page views! Fun, isn't it!